Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sentinel Camera  (Read 8593 times)

Vandalized Victim

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Sentinel Camera
« on: September 11, 2006, 03:16:56 PM »

Did anyone try this new camera yet? What is the performance? Can you really see the culprits under the dark sky?

OwenR

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Re: Sentinel Camera
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 03:36:44 PM »

Hey there VV,

I have used the camera itself and have been very pleased with its performance. We have tested the Starlight mode quite a few times and have been able to see people in very dark situations, but you should see for yourself. We have made several video demo's of the cameras performance available on the www.x10sentinel.com website.

You can see all of the videos by following this link...http://www.x10sentinel.com/camera_demonstration_videos.html

Click the video you are interested in and take a look.

OR

hocuspocus

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: Sentinel Camera
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 04:21:08 PM »

I have the camera.  My intention was to use it with AHP and MyHouse Online, but guess what...the current version of MyHouse Online does not support it.  You can use a Vanguaard camera profile, but none of the presets or anything work in MyHouse Online.  If you plan on accessing this camera using AHP and the Internet...DO NOT BUY it!  I even posted asking for a release date of the new version of MyHouse Online and I all I got was silence.  Good luck!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.