Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Examples in C  (Read 9108 times)

vsscmt

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Examples in C
« on: September 14, 2006, 06:21:52 PM »

Hello:

I am starting with the SDK, I can't find examples for C (not C#) about how to setup the .lib to use the AH commands.
If somebody has any kind of example file to see, and could help me sending someone. I will be very thanked !!! :D

Sebastian

roger1818

• Helpful Post Rating: 28
  • Roger H.
Re: Examples in C
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 03:23:02 PM »

I am starting with the SDK, I can't find examples for C (not C#) about how to setup the .lib to use the AH commands.
If somebody has any kind of example file to see, and could help me sending someone. I will be very thanked !!! :D

What C environment are you using?  The SDK uses ActiveX and since different environments have different ways of handling ActiveX, the examples need to be tailored to a specific environment.

vsscmt

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 05:57:45 PM »

Hello:

Thank you Roger !!  I am using the Microsoft Visual C 6.0,  using simple C,  not MFC.
Have you got any example file how to setup the .lib or .dll to use the AH functions ?

Thank you very much.  ;D

Sebastian

roger1818

• Helpful Post Rating: 28
  • Roger H.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 11:06:25 AM »

Thank you Roger !!  I am using the Microsoft Visual C 6.0,  using simple C,  not MFC.
Have you got any example file how to setup the .lib or .dll to use the AH functions ?

I am sorry, I don't have any examples for Visual C.  One thing you need to realize is that the SDK uses ActiveX instead of DLL or LIB calls so reading up on how to use ActiveX with Visual C should be the first thing you do.  Once you know how to use ActiveX, you should be able to figure the rest out (that is what I did for LabVIEW).

vsscmt

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »

Hello:

Thank you Roger. I will try to do that.  :'(

Sebastian

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.