Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: False Alarms - MS10A  (Read 23412 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: False Alarms - MS10A
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 01:54:09 PM »

AAhhh...I see. That would necessitate getting a pc at the cabin, followed by dsl. Then the kids would want cable too. Maybe next year. 
It never ends does it! ::) ;) :D ;D With the PC and an internet connection you could email yourself pics when the sensors were triggered and then you'd see what was triggering it. (a mouse, chipmonk, squirrel, raccoon etc) ;) :D It would save a lot of time guessing what is tripping your alarm! ;) :D And pics of a thug in the cabin will go along way in prosecuting them! The neighbour had his cottage broken into and cops told them "Unless We can catch the thugs  inside it is hard to prove they were the ones that  actually broke in!"
Needless to say they now have video surveillance! ::) ;) :)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: False Alarms - MS10A
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 12:30:14 AM »

Quote From Puck
When I first got my DS7000 last December, the kit came with one MS10A motion detector. I too had problems with multiple false detections from it, in both modes.
I even placed it an enclosed box and within an hour it would trigger. So at that point I stopped using it.

Yep Yep just what I've been saying why won't x10 fix these things!! They say they care about their customers security but somehow I don't think so.  >:(  :o

Tcj
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.