🖥️ActiveHome Pro > OnAlert

Tips and Helpfull Suggestions (OnAlert)

(1/1)

Tuicemen:
This will be a work in progress since I've just started using this plug-in!

* Some Smartmacros have to be downloaded to the interface to work properly but using a security module won't let you! first discovered by RJMiller the fix is here
* Want to arm/disarm my system but you don't have a security base console? Here's the trick!

* In order to have all your security modules on one house code you must specify the address before you specify module type when configuring the modules
If you don't fix is here pointed out by JMac clarified with pic from me!

* Add sound for when sensors are triggered Topic: X10WavPlayer(Add Sound to AHP)

* I can't stress this enough Always have a backup of your AHX file
* Use Phantoms/dummy/virtual modules to trigger macros you wish your security devices to
Here's How:
* 1: make a Phantom module

* 2: make your macro you wish your security device to trigger using the phantoms address as the trigger

* 3: make another macro which turns on the phantom device using the security open/arm as the trigger

* 4: make another macro which turns the Phantom device off using the security closed/disarm as the trigger
Now every time the security device triggers it turns on the phantom sending the signal to run the security macro

* How to send an email using conditions KDR posts an excellent how to!

* Topic: Arming DX7000 via a Macro  (Read 1261 times): cealbrecht posted the how to!

* What effect does reprogramming a security module in AHP have on the DS7000?  Linked as requested by PajamaGuy

* Security modules not recognized by AHP - Fix here martin posts his solution
 If you find any tidbit of helpful info in a post and would like it added Please PM me ![/list]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version