Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: macro works wiithout conditions, but not with  (Read 36131 times)

delibaker

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Re: macro works wiithout conditions, but not with
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 06:49:06 PM »

Well, I saved it and down loaded it to the interface and it shows in the macro report file.

Jmac, I don't have the email option, I'll assume that is from the MyHouse plugin, and I've run test macros using the condition "Nighttime" and the reverse, "Daytime", without any problem.   

On the macro designer screen for your macro with email does it have the radio buttons greyed out and to the right in yellow stating "Macro must be run from PC"?  If it does, that could be your problem.  AHP only has the logic for testing plugin specific conditions when run from the PC and ignores eveything else.

BTW, the Macro Report shows all macros whether stored in the interface or on the PC
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 07:35:27 PM by delibaker »

RJMiller

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 05:32:19 PM »

Received two more CM15a's.  Now things work... work sort of strange but works.  I have used Tuiceman's advice with regards to phantom modules as I don't see any way else to do what I need.  I am rapidly using up house F's module numbers.  I tried to use flags to decrease the number of modules required but something seems 'funny' about how flags work.

RJ

azbaja

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 03:51:23 PM »

Why does this work in the daytime?

My problem too.  Looks like I need to read more. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.