Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What No Freeze???  (Read 7186 times)

delibaker

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Re: What No Freeze???
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 08:50:09 AM »

Ok, here are my test results using AHP 3.206 with SmartMacros and OnAlert plugins.  Using the "On At Night" timer feature with the SECURITY, STORE IN INTERFACE, & REPEAT boxes checked the backyard light DOES NOT TURN ON at dusk, but it DOES TURN OFF at dawn.  I've also created the same timer without the SECURITY box checked with the same results!  I suspect that this is related to the release of AHP 3.206 for the OnAlert plugin!  Can anyone test this with AHP 3.204???

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: What No Freeze???
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 06:25:46 AM »

Ok, here are my test results using AHP 3.206 with SmartMacros and OnAlert plugins.  Using the "On At Night" timer feature with the SECURITY, STORE IN INTERFACE, & REPEAT boxes checked the backyard light DOES NOT TURN ON at dusk, but it DOES TURN OFF at dawn.  I've also created the same timer without the SECURITY box checked with the same results!  I suspect that this is related to the release of AHP 3.206 for the OnAlert plugin!  Can anyone test this with AHP 3.204???

Hi does the security feature at least work at dawn in the since that it varies the time that the dawn off time is activated. Thanks

Tcj
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.