Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My online program for my online house(PHP and VB Script)  (Read 5249 times)

petrocad3d

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
My online program for my online house(PHP and VB Script)
« on: October 28, 2011, 11:24:00 PM »

Hi,

i sell X10 products on my country.

One day, one of my clients wanted to control the lights in his home by internet using his iphone.

My team was writing a on line program for execution in respective command, turn lights off & on, by internet, using this application http://www.activehomepro.com/sdk/ahvbview.html

The program is not finished, but is working, just turn on lights and turn off lights by internet, i tested using my PPC(Windows Mobile) & Windows XP, but no ones of my team have a IPAD.

if some one have a IPAD, i want to know if the program works.

domotic on line

login : demo
pass : demo

you need for running the program into your computer at home, Internet explorer and ADD this domain http://domoticaperu.petrocadsa.com as "trusted sites" on IE, if you don't know how to do it, please don't try it.

Set to "activated", Test the program using your lights.

After that, you should able to control your house's light by internet, using any computer around the world.

I don't know if it possible to control using SAFARI on IPAD.

Regards,
petrocad3d.com

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: My online program for my online house(PHP and VB Script)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:03:53 AM »

Only problem is you are in Peru, your products won't work in the US and Canada due to the different electrical systems.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 12:14:26 PM »

Only problem is you are in Peru, your products won't work in the US and Canada due to the different electrical systems.
But the software will work!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

petrocad3d

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 11:26:56 AM »

But the software will work!

Hi

Thanks for test program, but no, the x10 modules work very well in my country. Actually, i use in my home one year.

The problem with x10 modules, is that I buy expensive, and i sold very expensive too.

I remember last year that a Chinese woman was selling 10000 x10 modules (i don't know if it is same of American module), to 10284US$, including shipping.  A lot of money, i am not sure I could sell a lot of then in my country, but the offer was attractive, i didn't know if it was lawful, or if it was a scam.

Regards,
petrocad3d

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.