Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: connect 4 wireless cameras to TV's  (Read 9897 times)

Camshy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
connect 4 wireless cameras to TV's
« on: October 29, 2006, 03:35:02 PM »

I'm new at the x10 cameras, but plunged in and bought a four camera wireless system with motion sensing for my home. The kit included a cm19a wireless PC receiver; VA11A USB video capture adapter; ux23a VCR commander ll; CR13A multicamera remote.  Ultimately I'd like to be able to view the camera on any of several TV's in the house. The TV's are on a Comcast cable system which will be converting to digital soon. I think I can hook the video receiver to a PC and get a signal out to a RF modulator to plug into my cable system and select say channel 2 for anyone to use as a monitor channel. Anyone done this? Does x10 have a modulator to help with this? thanks in advance for any assistance. Kevin

moises323

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
connect 4 wireless x10
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 08:11:26 PM »

I was happy when I bought this crap, and I never seen such garbage.

please dont by this garbage, its the worst. Just get a regular cam for the internet , because this is pure garbage

homevista

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
  • It is your home, control it your way
    • http://www.automationvista.com
Re: connect 4 wireless cameras to TV's
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 11:56:10 AM »

Hi,
I can explain for you as follows:
- You have 4 wireless cameras. They record pictures and transfer those pictures via radio wave at the bandwidth of 2.4 Ghz.
- In order to receive signal from cameras, you need to have a device to receive like an antena. It is a video receiver such as VR31A, VR36A. You can connect directly this VR to your TV through Video port and enjoy pictures.
- CM19A is a PC interface. It connects to PC via USB ports and allow PC to control other X10 appliance via radio wave. However, you need a tranceiver to use with this device such as TM 751.
- UX23A can play the role of the VR, when a sensor detect a motion, it sends a command to UX23A, this device will wake up, record pictures from a specific camera and store in its memory. I think you can also connect this device to your TV via video port in your TV.
-VA11A is used to transform video signal from the video port in VRs or VCR to transfer to PC via USB ports. You can capture and store images in your PC.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.