Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Smart Macro conditions?  (Read 42722 times)

JERRY VARN

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Smart Macro conditions?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 05:11:42 PM »

i use a macro that set flag 11 at dusk and clears it at dawn for a night time condition. that way it only requires 1 entry.
first macro looks for flag 11  on and checks that the lights are off.  ( turn on light @ 50%)
else looks for flag 11 on and checks that the lights are on  ( light to 100% ,wait 2 minutes , lights to 50% )
that seems to work for me. ( the night time condition can't be used because it also requires 2 time entry's )
note: i'm not sure what the system uses flags for but i do know that 1,15 keep showing up set so don't use 1 or 15 , flag 11 seems to be safe so far)   good luck jerry

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 05:47:51 PM »

... i'm not sure what the system uses flags for but i do know that 1,15 keep showing up set so don't use 1 or 15...
You should stay away from flag 16 for the same reason.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

Gilbert

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 10:38:24 PM »

Hello Puck,

Macro with Flag Control

Where can I find this usefull condition ? I didn't find a condition where I can put a :

IF THIS IS TRUE => If these flags are Off !

I have smartmacro enabled and I have only conditions about time, when a certain module is on, but nothing about flags ! ??? ???  Am I lost somewhere ?

Thank you for your reply.
Gilbert

[Updated] : silly gilbert ! I found that I disabled the smart macro wizard and kept only the simple interface with conditions only... Sorry and thanks for the help  ;D
Gilbert
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:28:32 AM by Dave_x10_L »

Puck

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 171
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 10:32:37 AM »

[Updated] : silly gilbert ! I found that I disabled the smart macro wizard and kept only the simple interface with conditions only... Sorry and thanks for the help  ;D
Gilbert

Thanks for posting an update. I was not aware that conditions disappeared with the simple interface selection of smart macro preferences. They should have called it "Smart Macros On & OFF" instead.  ::)
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.