Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How can any contractor want to sell this ? Product?  (Read 14124 times)

Boris2007

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
How can any contractor want to sell this ? Product?
« on: December 23, 2006, 02:01:51 PM »

Been in business for 17 years!, In the security field of 27 years!
1: How can you sell a product?
A: That on the main menu it tells the customer to order new modules from x-10 and not from your company doing the job? (Which I was told it cannot be removed!)
B: The quality level of the 1st line support has no clue on troubleshooting this product!
C: 2nd Line support does not call you back, so I cannot comment on them!
D: Why you cannot sell a 4,8,9 or 16 port quad video interface to work with this program so the customer has some hard-wired quality video cameras and a stand alone DVR!
E: Wish I could see it work, so far I have not been able to see the video option turn on or work when tripped!  Nor can I even pull it up!
F: Have 10, x-10 Mini controllers, that when I plug in the CM15A, Stops them from working!
G: After seeing many Video & Security Programs in 27 years, this on seems to have been designed by a 5th grader! “ Which just may be all right for the average customer!”  But not someone who does it for a living!

Rockeiro

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: How can any contractor want to sell this ? Product?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 08:51:05 PM »

Ha.  This is an old post but I just had to laugh when I saw it. X10 contractors=multilevel marketing. You haven't figured that out yet?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.