Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP Timer turns light OFF; but not ON. RF using same CM15A trans works as does  (Read 2881 times)

rodmeeker

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I have several timers controlling three rooms.  All work except one (my Christmas lights).  AHP will not turn on (note I have 5 modules all on the same code (e1) scattered throughout the house -- and it will not turn ANY of them on).  The RF transmitter will turn them on and off (note using the same CM15A trans in the same outlet -- so I think that rules out noise and the outlet).  I also have a wired control module (from Radio Shack) in another outlet with no problems.  In the timer advanced I have tried the 'repeat' option with no luck.

What can be the deal?  Should I try another code?

Thanks,
-Rodney

robster

• Helpful Post Rating: 3

I had a similar problem with two timers, one turning on some landscaping lights, and one for a small Christmas tree.  They were connected to appliance modules, but I had loaded them as lamp modules.  Others helped me with two suggestions: first was to load the modules properly as appliance modules (doh!).  The second suggestion was to go to Tools > Preferences > Macro Options and click "Issue On in place of Bright 100%."

Loading the modules in as appliance modules corrected everything for me.  The strange thing was that if I manually turned on the lights in question, the timers would turn them off perfectly well, so I had the same problems you're having.  If you truly have lamp modules, try the "Issue On" command.  Hope it all works out for you!

robster

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.