Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HELP: i deleted a x10 process on my computer  (Read 3006 times)

stevedx

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
HELP: i deleted a x10 process on my computer
« on: January 16, 2007, 09:27:17 PM »

um.. i dont know where to post this so im gonna post it here... well i got some virus on my comp and while removing them i accidentally deleted x10nets.exe and now my internet doesnt work :(............ i would be grateful if a admin or someone tell me where to download this file or will host it for me to download.... thnx

Charles Sullivan

• Helpful Post Rating: 94
    • HEYU - X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OSX
Re: HELP: i deleted a x10 process on my computer
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:15:08 PM »

um.. i dont know where to post this so im gonna post it here... well i got some virus on my comp and while removing them i accidentally deleted x10nets.exe and now my internet doesnt work :(............ i would be grateful if a admin or someone tell me where to download this file or will host it for me to download.... thnx

I haven't had this happen to me, but understand the procedure is to contact X10 Tech Support.  Give them your order number and they'll email you the URL where you can download the AHP installer stub, just like when you first purchased it..  Then just reinstall.  (Keep a backup copy of the installer stub in case it happens again.)

Yesterday it worked.
Today it doesn't work.
X10 on Windows is like that.

HEYU - X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X     http://www.heyu.org

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: HELP: i deleted a x10 process on my computer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 11:37:02 PM »

One other important thing, stevedx.  Get a GOOD anti-virus program, so the infection you got won't happen again, and keep it's signatures up-to-date.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.