Login with username, password and session length

Poll

macro problem

start macro
- 1 (100%)
crossing between rooms
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: macro problem  (Read 4264 times)

vlad47

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
macro problem
« on: February 20, 2007, 05:56:06 PM »

i have 2 rooms: one runing sprinkler system, ather pool pump, each room used few macro, but when any room start macro in ather room activate or shut down macro or pump. next problem, i do now how to start or stop macro, except macro timer, i put switch with same macro code, but all comand start crossing between rooms. pleas help me.
thanks

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: macro problem
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 09:24:25 AM »

vlad47:
You can not stop a macro it runs its coarse(unless you click on purge macros and timers)
Here are also some threads you need to look at if you haven't allready
Topic: TTA's X10 Troubleshooting Tips Thread [Updated: 2006/11/18]  (Read 4413 times)
Topic: How-To: Map Your Electrical Circuits  (Read 1452 times)
Well as others found here:
Topic: Having X10 AHP Problems? Please Read This First!  (Read 13625 times)

You need to supply more info:

Your problem could be something as simple as a duplicate trigger, a forgoten transceiver or be complex-ed with several issues(noise, signal suckers) ;)
We really need to see the whole picture what modules,transceivers(how many) are you using, housecodes, triggers,timers.
Even with you suppling the vast amount of info Users will still only be able to Guess at your problem Unless it is an obvious one! ;) :D 
Macro can be triggered many ways but you need a Housecodeunitcode specified for it
if you want to just be able to activate it with a remote or timer, create a dummy(Phantom module) and use it as the trigger info for phantom modules can be found in the links supplied above. A timmer then triggers the phantom module which starts the macro (remember to reset the phantom module back or the next timer won't fire)
In Any case You Have lots of reading to do! ;) :D ;D
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.