Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ActiveHome Pro Problems....  (Read 3456 times)

Mace

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
ActiveHome Pro Problems....
« on: February 17, 2007, 08:04:00 PM »

Had to re-format my hard-drive and start all over, it was my fault. Re-installed ActiveHome Pro and all modules, set up from what I had last done. I have been running X10 for almost 12 years. But this has stump me, I have set up my Macros and can not get them to work. If I click on them well the program is up and running all the steps for
lights that should come on does. But if I wait for the timer to kick in, it never does. Now I never had this problem before, I have comfirmed that the USB is recognized in
the devices. The other thing I have always done, and please let me know if I have screwed up but seem to work in the past. Is the house code is "M" and I have used my Cameras as "A" and my Macros as "B" and my devices in the house with "M" but over the years I have added so much that 16 items for the remote is pretty maxed
out for items. I have only had one transmitter with settings of "M" for house code. No other units for the "A" & "B". I've spent hours on this problem and just can not put my finger on it. The old program I used Active Home X10 was great it had a feature "Verify" to make sure that all was good between what was downloaded and what you had for macros. Could not locate this in the ActiveHome Pro. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Next problem will be the cameras, I have two wireless colour cameras and one hard wired b/w with a video sender. To get all three of them working at the same time seems to be a nightmare. You can do it and
then when you walk away and come back it's only one camera that is on for all three pictures on the split screen. Thanks for any advice....

coolpack

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: ActiveHome Pro Problems....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »

I have the same problem.  I setup a on time and off time for my lamp module and it does nothing under the AHP!  Anyone know why?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: ActiveHome Pro Problems....
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 08:52:34 AM »

These problems aren't new many users switching from older software to the newer AHP experience problems!
many because a extra transceiver isn't needed in most cases and if it is, it needs to be configured properly.
As for the cams AHP only shows the active cam, true there is a split screen (if your switching between cams all will show)but only one is active. Once the display updates( don't know the specifics) only the active one will show. :(
There are many post on the forum which go into greater detail for walking one through a problem doing an advanced search or checking out the links supplied  at Topic: Having ActiveHome Pro Problems? Please Read This First!  (Read 18352 times) will speed up your trouble shooting!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.