Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Customer service ISN'T  (Read 5164 times)

WALGOLD

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Customer service ISN'T
« on: March 07, 2007, 04:57:18 PM »

I received a defective motion sensor light, bad out of the box.  Called for a RMA and requested a shipping label. RMA came, but no label.  too 5 calls and close to a month to be told that no label would be coming, yet I had been told 3 times previously that it would.  Asked to speak to a supervisor but was told they are "too busy "[/move]to talk to me, but the operator, CECE, would put my request in and some one would contact me, probably by e-mail in 48 hours. Totally un-acceptable

There are other manufacturers making x-10 compatable, I suggest you find a different supplier[move]

Michael M.

• Typologist
  • Helpful Post Rating: 9
    • X10 Community
Re: Customer service ISN'T
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:16:36 PM »

I received a defective motion sensor light, bad out of the box.  Called for a RMA and requested a shipping label. RMA came, but no label.  too 5 calls and close to a month to be told that no label would be coming, yet I had been told 3 times previously that it would.  Asked to speak to a supervisor but was told they are "too busy "[/move]to talk to me, but the operator, CECE, would put my request in and some one would contact me, probably by e-mail in 48 hours. Totally un-acceptable

There are other manufacturers making x-10 compatable, I suggest you find a different supplier[move]

Hello WALGOLD,
Can you shoot me an email with this same info you posted on the forum please?  And also enclose your name and email address.  You can email me at community@x10.com?subject=X10 Customer Service.  Thanks.  I'll see what I can do to assist you.

Mike
Read my blog at www.x10community.com/michaelm

Visit the Community Site at www.x10community.com

LW

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 03:27:19 PM »

Perhaps this would be a good place for me to thank Mike publically for helping me out recently, in connection with another issue. Mike, you're fast, and you're good. While I'm at it, I extend a heartfelt thanks to all those who give assistance at these forums too. Walgold, I hope that X10 resolves this issue for you soon, good luck there.

Michael M.

• Typologist
  • Helpful Post Rating: 9
    • X10 Community
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 04:37:57 PM »

Thanks Lw,

I appreciate the nice thoughts.  Just know that I do sympathize with everyone experiencing problems.  I don't have the ability to fix all the problems, but it doesn't mean i can't try....

Regards,
Mike

Perhaps this would be a good place for me to thank Mike publically for helping me out recently, in connection with another issue. Mike, you're fast, and you're good. While I'm at it, I extend a heartfelt thanks to all those who give assistance at these forums too. Walgold, I hope that X10 resolves this issue for you soon, good luck there.
Read my blog at www.x10community.com/michaelm

Visit the Community Site at www.x10community.com

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.