Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Motion Sensor Problems and Vanguard Won't Record  (Read 12993 times)

Drews

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Motion Sensor Problems and Vanguard Won't Record
« on: April 10, 2007, 07:11:11 PM »

I have the Vanguard software for my cameras. I have a TM571 set on 'B'. I have two cameras set on B1 and B2. I have a motion sensor set on B1 and the camera remote control set on B. When I fire up the Vanguard software I can easily and QUICKLY activate cameras with the remote. When I'm on camera B2 and I take my hand off of the B1 motion sensor, it's sluggish to switch to cam B1 and half the time it doesn't switch from frame B2 to B1 in the software..

Semi-related problem. Even though I have motion sensor set to B1 and have it associated with camera B1 in the software, I can't get it to record. I have it set in the motion sensor setup to take a snapshot every second for 30 seconds. Doesn't work. I also can't get it to record a video either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Motion Sensor Problems and Vanguard Won't Record
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 07:37:19 PM »

Can't help with your exact problem;but one more thing to think about. If your model motion sensor has a dusk/dawn feature B2 in your setup is the dusk dawn address for the B1 sensor. At dusk the B1 sensor will send a B2 On and a B2 Off at dawn. The B2 will send a B3 on and that could turn off both B1 and B2 as cameras work in groups of 4. Same House Code Units 1-4;5-8;9-12 and 13-16. An on to any in the group like B1 on will turn off cameras on B2 B3 and B4.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 07:39:33 PM by Brian H »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.