Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CM11A not turing lights on  (Read 12314 times)

FELDMD

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
CM11A not turing lights on
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:40:37 PM »

I have been using ActiveHome 1.42 with Windows XP Pro and CM11A to turn my lights on/off for a few years now.  Recently, the lights would not turn on, but would turn off as scheduled.  I can control the lights with not problem from my computer. I have replaced the wall module and uninstalled/reinstalled the software.  The problem still persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

TakeTheActive

• Helpful Post Rating: 126
  • Old !@#$% Tinkerer!
Re: CM11A not turing lights on
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »

...Recently, the lights would not turn on, but would turn off as scheduled.  I can control the lights with no problem from my computer...

Start here: MAP / MEASURE / CORRECT

The odd part of your problem is you state that manual operation from the computer, through the CM11A, works. Create a new profile with minimal modules and 1 or 2 timers for testing (i.e. LAMP ON, 2 minutes later LAMP OFF, 2 minutes later LAMP ON...) and see what happens. ON without OFF I would first blame a noisy load.

...I have replaced the wall module and uninstalled/reinstalled the software.  The problem still persists.

Part Number?
Low Post Count != Low Knowledge - High Post Count != High Knowledge ;)

ADVICE TO X-10 NEWBIES FROM AN X-10 OLD-TIMER

FELDMD

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: CM11A not turing lights on
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »

Using wall switch module WS467; replaced with new one shortly before reinstalling software.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.