Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: unable to start Smart Macros Condition Wizard  (Read 4266 times)

mikemurphy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
unable to start Smart Macros Condition Wizard
« on: April 14, 2007, 11:33:21 AM »

Hello,
This smart macro thing has me confused.  I've been able to create a macro to program my Socker Rockets with no problem.  When I select Product Registration from the Help menu it shows that ActiveHomePro, iWitness and myHouseOnline are all registered.  When I select About from the Help menu it show those same 3 items as registered and SmartMacros as not being registered.  When I click the SmartMacro icon in that About window it says that SmartMacros is registered.  But when I release the mouse in goes back to unregistered.  My problem is that I can't seem to get the Smart Macros Condition Wizard to come up.  In the Smart Macro pdf file it states:

To use the Condition Wizard Smart Macros interface, open the Preferences dialog from the main Tools
menu. Click on the Condition Wizard radio button and then Ok to close the dialog.

I don't see the Condition Wizard radio button anywhere.  I assume that my problem is that Smart Macros is registered but I can't even figure out how to do that. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Mike

mikemurphy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: unable to start Smart Macros Condition Wizard - FIXED
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 01:36:25 PM »

I called tech support and they sent me the macro software again.  I installed it and then it allowed me to register the Smart Macro software.  The problem was that it wasn't registered but also didn't allow me the option to register.  The new software re-installed the Smart Macro package and then I registered it and all works fine now.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.