Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MultiView Sucks  (Read 17670 times)

Chinto

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
MultiView Sucks
« on: April 15, 2007, 04:12:30 PM »

>:(  I've tried everything in the book...  Plugged all cams ONE BY ONE for them to register...the only one showing up is the closer to the antena receiver.... if I disconnect that one all others show up ok..

On the other hand webview starts... connect.. share files.... BUUTTTT !!!   error,, webview failed to connect to multiview.x10.com (3)  ANY IDEA ????...

Also says Multiview NOT collecting images.. when you browse the directory ALL pics are there....

WebView 3.0.0.82
Multiview 3.151

I;m almost ready to send everything back for refund

ftballtw

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: MultiView Sucks
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »

I was having a lot of trouble with that too for a couple of days, but when I tried a different video sender (The one attached to my TV) It started working perfectly and I can record on the vcr at the same time!  Some other things I had to correct before that was to make sure I plugged the USB into a USB Port on the back of the computer.  It connects straight from the Motherboard. Make sure you click on the firecracker button and disable transmitter and receiver on there. Try your sender on a TV to make sure it works, and try some other video device on the computer and see if that works.  I hope this helps you.   I love Multiview now!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.