Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP Video suddenly stopped working  (Read 12051 times)

ccrider67

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP Video suddenly stopped working
« on: June 01, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »

I have had X10 for almost a year and everything was fine and suddenly the video from the wireless cameras has stopped working through AHP.  It works fine on the TV, but inside AHP only the splash screen shows when I try to view live video. 

I have reinstalled the VA11A drivers, unplugged everything, rebooted the computer.  I have macros set up to take five snapshots when a sensor detects motion and that all seems to still work only one snapshot is taken (I can hear the sound from the computer). The one snapshot isn't saved anywhere, so I guess it didn't really work I'm guessing because the camera interface is not working properly.

In the device manager it shows the VA11A is working properly.  In the USB section, the VA11A shows up as Intel Pro (but I think it always did).  In the imaging section, it shows up as a VA11A.

Any ideas anyone?

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: AHP Video suddenly stopped working
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 07:41:02 PM »

[no expert here] But since you weren't getting a reply..... you can find lots of info about your VA11A install problem HERE.

Unless of course..... you;ve upgrade your OS to Vista... thats a whole different thread.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

Bill H

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 07:55:05 PM »

The drivers seem to be loaded normally. If there is no video signal, the splash screen appears instead of video in AHP and no pictures are taken. It sounds like all is working fine in the computer...if you haven't already done so, recheck the video feed at the V11. If that's OK, it could be a bad V11 (although rare).

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 09:08:05 PM »

the VA11A shows up as Intel Pro (but I think it always did).  In the imaging section, it shows up as a VA11A.

Home Automation is an always changing technology

Bill H

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »

Yep, this is right. It shows up as the Intel PC Camera Pro in the USB Controller and as the V11A in the imaging devices (Device Manager).

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.