Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Module status  (Read 11271 times)

KDR

• Helpful Post Rating: 53
    • Home Automation Chat
Re: Module status
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 06:10:11 AM »

Boiler
Are we saying that designating a house code other than the one with the most modules works? 

It works in my software version 3.206

steven r
Just to be sure, did you follow that by doing a download? With version 3.204 it doesn't change until you actually do a download. Till then it appears to be OK.

Yes it kept the new house code after down load. Even after shutting down AHP and restarting it. :) The one thing that is a bit of a pain is that any time you save a change made in AHP the "Warning - Monitored House Code" comes up.

----------------KDR
Note: "Guests" may read the X10 forum , but you must register to post!

When I'm online you can find me in the Home Automation Chat Room!

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Re: Module status
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 10:12:02 AM »

...Yes it kept the new house code after down load. Even after shutting down AHP and restarting it. :) The one thing that is a bit of a pain is that any time you save a change made in AHP the "Warning - Monitored House Code" comes up.
Great! I can look forward to not having that bug if X10 ever makes another general update. Till then I'll have to keep my 20 "C DUMMY" modules.  :)

You should be able to turn off the "Warning - Monitored House Code" under "Preferences" unless that option was removed in version 3.206.

I sure miss being able to get feedback from X10 on this forum.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 10:13:38 AM by steven r »
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.