💬General Category > Archived deal news

X10 "sale"

(1/7) > >>

stan f:
From what I can gather, X10 puts products on "sale" repeatedly at the same price day-after-day and week-after-week. Months later a $49 product comes up for $49. Take the wireless TV sender as an example. Complete with the 5-way remote comtroller it seems to sell for $49 consistently in different clothing. Am I wrong that $49 is $49???

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: stan f on July 15, 2007, 08:31:08 PM ---
From what I can gather, X10 puts products on "sale" repeatedly at the same price day-after-day and week-after-week. Months later a $49 product comes up for $49.

--- End quote ---

Yep! Just like the retail store in your home town!

--- Quote from: stan f on July 15, 2007, 08:31:08 PM ---
Take the wireless TV sender as an example. Complete with the 5-way remote comtroller it seems to sell for $49 consistently in different clothing. Am I wrong that $49 is $49???

--- End quote ---

That's a GREAT new price for those! I bought TWO sets of those when they were sold at Radio Shack.... and paid $99 a set.

dave w:
" Giant Model Sale" at the car lots, "Going Out Of Business Sale" at the furniture stores, and "X10 Blowout Sale" all mean the same thing....business as usual. ;)

ftballtw:
I gotta say, I got some deals that are not every day.  I watch and sniff out the super deals. 

zach1234:
X10 Dose have a way at marketing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version