Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: cameras for x 10  (Read 18264 times)

timothyfm

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
cameras for x 10
« on: August 21, 2007, 10:23:00 AM »

i purchased a complete home set up. vcr and computer access from tis company. after the first two weeks the cameras strated to do what they want . i tried to use the remotes to move them back to their original position and no response. these are hard wired to the system. cheap stuff. then i called to return this equipment and was promised by paulette that i would recieve a RMA number and they have not done this in a week and a half. i feel they are going to rip me off for this lame / substandard chinese crap. i am calling the credit card company the better business bureau and the tv news stations! take your cheap equipment back and give me my money back,! now!

JMac

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
Re: cameras for x 10
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 10:55:21 AM »

This is not the company !

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: cameras for x 10
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »

timothyfm :
  • First, since this is your fist post it is obvious that you haven't asked some of the expert Users on this form for help!
  • Secondly, as Jmac stated
    this is not the company!
    This is a forum where users help other users over come problems and share their stories and suggestions.
  • Third, since you are moving the cams with a remote there is wireless communication involved, Many things can cause this to miss behave
If you'd like some suggestions for finding and fixing the problem there are many here more than willing to help! do an Advanced Search for RF interference and RF noise!
If you wish more info post again with exactly what the problem is(be a detailed as posible), some one will help! ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.