Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.203 Available [1B of 3]  (Read 5434 times)

martiloga

Re: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.203 Available
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 09:42:18 PM »

I have just updated my software from v3.202 to the latest version of v3203. Some of my simple light timers stopped working, I now have cleared my home setup and started from square one. Hopefully this will fix the problem that occurred. I can honestly say that I was happier with my Radio Shack mini timer then this interface. I am starting to honestly hate X10 and the lack of ability to do a simple function such as making a light go on and off. When a light in my room is scheduled to go on or off I now find myself staring at the lighting fixture hoping for a miracle or just to see if the lamp will go on or off. I should not be putting so much thought with something that was suppose to make my life more simple Why is the CM15A so unreliable?

Martiloga

tss256

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »

X10 Pro,

I think JimC is right. It is working now.

ts

Aussie1

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2006, 09:20:50 PM »

Hi All, -I have been using the AHP X10 just under a year now, when I first started playing with AHP I was very happy controlling my lights, setting up timers, even went all out and got a few Palmpad controllers…. In the last few months there have been a few updates…. Updates after updates….. Now my X10 system at home is intermittently working e.g. timers, marco’s even the palmpad controllers does not work any more…

Oh! Also when I turn off a lamp module via the Palmpad controller, nothing happens… I can see the module turn off within AHP but the slide bar stays at 100%

Please tell me that there is a simple fix? Maybe it could be the database needs to be reconstructed?

I am spending way too much time trying control lights

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2006, 09:26:37 PM »

So far, nothing odd happening under 3.203, other than the aforemention AHP-X10 Network Services communication problem, which has existed since AHP was first installed.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2006, 09:33:56 PM »

Aussie1,

As for the transceivers not working you might want to try the following.

under tools select Hardware configuration and make sure you have have the correct transceived house code  checked.

As for the timers not working you could try reseting the module.
1 unplug the CM15
2 unplug the usb cable
3  remove the batteries
4 wait a short time (30 seconds) put the batteries back in and plug in the power and usb cables
5 download to the interface

_ _ ...  ..._ _

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »

So far, nothing odd happening under 3.203, other than the aforemention AHP-X10 Network Services communication problem, which has existed since AHP was first installed.

A1 & A3 remain in BLUE, even though the timer ran when A1 & A3 were OFF. All other modules that are turned on by a timer are all GREEN , more proff there's some kind of communications problem between X10 Network Services and AHP, which is strange, when all other modules status is correct.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

emil

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 10:51:47 PM »

Should I update from 3.202 to 3.203 if  I don't use iWitness & MyHouse? Everything has been working perfectly since last Monday with the release of 3.202. I sure would not be very happy if things stopped working.
Thanks
ActiveHomePro 3.310
SmartMacros 3.310

Mystyx

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • eye see you
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2006, 02:02:12 AM »

Mines been working so far all weekend, I created a Software Problems thread for v3.203 from my last one.

I didn't reinstall, just updated. AHP can be open and running as before.
Anything is Possible, NOW!! But What can I afford?!
I Can't Afford Time, cause Money is so Important!!

len

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 11:23:33 AM »

Thanks for the reply x10.  Now I can't even view live tv. When I click on "view live tv" nothing happens.  When I click on the camera icon I get "Active HM"  "invalid page fault in module ahp.dll @ 0187:139b74dd". All other lights etc seem to be working ok?

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 12:32:46 PM »

I'm a little confused. Where do you see "View Live TV" to click on? Do you mean the "Go Live" button to view a camera in AHP? Which camera icon are you clicking on that causes the invalid page fault?
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.