Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP "Find other computers" area  (Read 2282 times)

n8ur9irl

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP "Find other computers" area
« on: September 01, 2007, 09:00:55 AM »

Can someone tell me what would cause the red and yellow squares to show up in "find other computers" under tools in AHP? I don't have neighbors close enough to bother my system. I have all my modules and macros in A-D house codes but the rest of the graph can almost be filled up with the other colors, mostly yellow. I have gone in a few times to clear the memory in the interface and the history. And sometimes it will be fine. But after awhile it fills back up. Thanks for the help. Love the forum

JMac

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
Re: AHP "Find other computers" area
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 11:11:43 AM »

P1 and P16 will be "red-squared" with all the other "P" positions in between filled with yellow squares everytime AHP restarts.  I don't know why.... perhaps some astute member can explain this.  When I get other "red activity" on other house/unit codes I just assign an appliance module to the offending position.  As you stated "Clear History" gets rid of all the red and yellow squares.  On starting AHP I consistently get a Transmit RF "P 16 On", receive "P16" and receive "P On" on the Activity Page.  Explanation will have to come from the more computer literate here............

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: AHP "Find other computers" area
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 06:20:22 PM »

P1 and P16 are something AHP does all by itself. It's been there since day one.  I tried putting an appliance module on P1 and P16 and installed both in AHP as Appliance Modules. Each had a standard night light plugged into it.  I sent an on and an off command, verifed the night lights were off, then checked Find Other Computers and both P1 and P16 showed in green.   I kept the two modules for a week and checked Find Other Computers, no odd addresses were found.   No timers were assigned, so I did not upload to the CM15 or save the file.

The yellow entires seem to pop up every once in a while. I have no neighbors using X10, either.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.