Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Registering Issues  (Read 2779 times)

avhomedesigns

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Registering Issues
« on: November 10, 2007, 09:33:19 PM »

Ok, I got the email with all the registration codes but cannot get any of them to work.  I have disabled McAfee, I have granted the software full access to online, re-installed software with McAffee off and nothing seems to work.

I keep getting "  Registration Failure: Could not retrieve registration from server"

I would love to be able to use this software but cannot get a hold of anyone in tech support for help.  I keep getting a message they are closed when my email says call 7 days a week 24 hrs??

I am sure it is user error, so any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Adam

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Registering Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:24:01 PM »

................. re-installed software with McAffee off and nothing seems to work.

The link is only good (as it states in the email) for 30 minutes... if I remember correctly. I know I tried to save a copy of the software to my HD (instead installing as the directions stated)... that didn't work well for me.

I think you might need to email or call for a new email with new links. Be sure that anti-virus software and firewall are OFF and that you are in administrator mode when you run the install.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Registering Issues
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »

Dave:
You can request a new down load link via the Software Download Link Request web page!Once you download the file save it! ;)
How ever the OP already has it installed just can't register!
avhomedesigns:
As X10 sells more copies their registration server has to be updated it is posible that is the problem!
In any case try emailing michaelm@mail.x10.com as well as ahpsupport@x10.com state your problem and supply your order number!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.