Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Eagle Eye Sensors  (Read 7413 times)

Rockhoppers

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Eagle Eye Sensors
« on: January 16, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »

can anyone help and tell me why the Eagle eye sensors when tripped report back three or four times as below.

The only difference appears to be either -1 or a 0

RecvAction: recvrf a1 On -1 16/01/2008 18:39:49
RecvAction: recvrf a1 On 0 16/01/2008 18:39:49
RecvAction: recvrf a1 On -1 16/01/2008 18:39:49

Using  CM15A and SDK, 2008 Express and Vista Ultimate

Andrew

USdangerboy

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: Eagle Eye Sensors
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 05:34:41 AM »

YES, I am having the SAME problem ... it's TORTURE!!  HELP anyone ... this must be a native function of the devices, sending multiple signals to be sure one gets through, kind of like sperm and the egg sorta thing I guess!?  LOL.

I've been looking all morning and posting in some other areas, so don't mean to cross post, but here's my issue as well, looks like they are the same!!

My log shows this as well ...[/b]

ACTION->recvrf  CODE->m4        CMD->Off        PAR3-> 0        PAR4-> 12/28/2008 9:50:45 AM    PAR5->
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACTION->recvrf  CODE->m4        CMD->Off        PAR3-> 0        PAR4-> 12/28/2008 9:50:45 AM    PAR5->
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACTION->recvrf  CODE->m4        CMD->Off        PAR3-> -1       PAR4-> 12/28/2008 9:50:45 AM    PAR5->
ACTION->recvrf  CODE->m4        CMD->Off        PAR3-> -1       PAR4-> 12/28/2008 9:50:45 AM    PAR5->
ACTION->recvrf  CODE->m4        CMD->Off        PAR3-> -1       PAR4-> 12/28/2008 9:50:46 AM    PAR5->
ACTION->RecvPlc CODE->m4        CMD->Off        PAR3->          PAR4->                                      PAR5->
ACTION->RecvPlc CODE->m4        CMD->Off        PAR3->          PAR4->                                      PAR5->

Any incite would be MUCH appreciated, I'm ready to tear this thing up, but don't want to have to write 500 lines of logic to deal with repeat transmissions, plus, I'll never know the actual state unless I go to all two-way modules!! 

Thanks in advance to anyone with some skillz here!!!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.