🎭Entertainment > Entertainment General

I need help with IR Extender before I lose my mind

(1/4) > >>

cddyal:
I can send audio and video from one TV to another ;D.
I have the 5-in-1 Universal Remote programmed to change the channels on the VCR which is sending the A/V signal, and it works just fine :).
I have the IR Extender emitters, both of them, secured properly right at the IR port on the VCR ;).
I point the remote directly at the IR port on the A/V receiver unit ;)
But the IR Extender feature does not work ???.
This is ruining my weekend >:(!!!
Can someone please help me? With X-10, it seems there is always some little trick I don't know about. I am desperate :'(!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Walt2:
Do you mean the Powermid's?   ???

JMac:
Did you configure the remote to work with the IR543 ?

Tuicemen:
Not sure what product your having problems with but did you look at the X10wiki ?
If thats not the product your having problems with post the product number and or search the wiki! ;)

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: cddyal on March 08, 2008, 05:06:58 PM ---
I have the 5-in-1 Universal Remote programmed to change the channels on the VCR which is sending the A/V signal, and it works just fine.

I have the IR Extender emitters, both of them, secured properly right at the IR port on the VCR.

I point the remote directly at the IR port on the A/V receiver unit But the IR Extender feature does not work ???.

--- End quote ---

Since the 5-in-1 remote doesn't work... have you tried the VCR's orginal remote?

Often times the IR port ISN'T where you might think it would be. Use a flashlight to peek through the red plastic trim.. to locate the IR recepters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version