Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Camera "centers" on start up.  (Read 21595 times)

TrinityEB

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Camera "centers" on start up.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 09:00:17 AM »

Do you have a sample of the Sandisk V-Mate for comparison? Are you happy with your Sandisk V-Mate?

Steven, here's the Sandisk V-Mate recording from this past Sunday's sermon: http://www.trinity-pc.org/webcasts/sandisk-vmate.shtml
The best it gets is around 4:12 on the timeline, and only for about 15 or 20 seconds.  Once the cable has been run and the camera is running wired instead of wireless, I'll post another clip so you can compare.

- Frank.

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »

Do you have a sample of the Sandisk V-Mate for comparison? Are you happy with your Sandisk V-Mate?
...here's the Sandisk V-Mate recording...
That's really bad. In fairness to the camera, you might have a major 2.4GHz source somewhere or be out of range but that is a totally unacceptable recording. Glad I resisted the urge to buy one.

Well wired is always the best option when possible. I'm sure it will be better.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

TrinityEB

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 11:31:44 AM »

That's really bad. In fairness to the camera, you might have a major 2.4GHz source somewhere or be out of range but that is a totally unacceptable recording. Glad I resisted the urge to buy one.

Well wired is always the best option when possible. I'm sure it will be better.
I'm sure the picture will be stable once we have the camera wired.  I am concerned that the color will still appear washed out, but I think I'll hold off pulling the trigger on the Neuros until I have a chance to test the Sandisk with the wired connection.

- Frank.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.