Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ahp update  (Read 4065 times)

fluxgate

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Ahp update
« on: May 13, 2008, 01:15:49 PM »

I downloaded an update v3.228 today.Is this right?I called x10 and was told the latest version was 3.210.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Ahp update
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »

I downloaded an update v3.228 today.Is this right?I called x10 and was told the latest version was 3.210.
Yep! thats the info I get v3.228 ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

J.B.

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »

Is there a way to download the update as an exe? I am having issues installing it through AHP. Edit: My bad just forgot how to seeing as it's been so long since an update. Happy to report it's crashing as soon as I go to video preferences already! Hooray!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 02:02:46 PM by J.B. »

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 02:02:48 PM »

Is there a way to download the update as an exe? I am having issues installing it through AHP.
Looks like your having the issues I had!
It may just be a bad internet connection.(think that was my main problem)  ::)
I have yet to find the exe file but when/if I do I'll post it! ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

J.B.

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 02:07:42 PM »

If you still have your original Email with the download links you can download the newest version using it.
I think X10 should include the AHP software and plugin links on the standard software download page. I can't see why it would be an issue as you cannot continue using it without the reg codes anyway.
Doing a clean install required me to download newer installations of some plugins too which were hard to find links for.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »

If you only saved the links and not the actual files there is a good chance they will no longer work  :( and you'll have to request new links!  :(
If you saved the installers then you can reinstall using those files then reupdate from them! ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

J.B.

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »

If you saved the installers then you can reinstall using those files then reupdate from them! ;)

This doesn't seem to be the case with updated plugin installations though. I was not given an option to download an updated exe for them, only stated there were newer versions and would not allow me to install the ones I had.
Also, when using my order numbers for new links, most times it only allows one piece of software to be downloaded not each one from the order. If I had an order number for AHP including all plugins it may only give me a link to one of the plugins and not even AHP.

I'm still having issues after several uninstalls and reinstalls when going into any video tabs within preferences. AHP continues to crash.
This was a completely clean install on new clean install of Windows XP after building another system to run just my X10 software. I went to all the trouble hoping I would have better luck than I have been with Vista and X10 just to have it crash constantly again :( There are still no VA11A drivers for Vista either.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 03:06:30 PM »

E-mail customer support and tech support and request the files not links! state you original order number and explain the need! ;)
State your internet conection is not stable enough for an online install! ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.