Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: X10 Ripped Me Off - Do Not Buy From Them! - BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5141 times)

dmcx10

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

X10 Ripped me off and none of the supervisors will return my calls or speak to me to resolve the issue.

They took my money via PayPal, canceled my order and now tell me to take it up with my credit card company.

I will be posting this everywhere on every forum and news group all the time until a supervisor at least has the decency to speak with me so that others are not ripped off as well.

Be very cautious and be warned... Great company when you do not have a problem but they turn to snakes when there is a problem.

I have spent a ton of money with them over the years and wanted to order another $400.00 worth of stuff and this is how they treat you.

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS You can block my Dial Up  >*<IP, cancel my account and I will just dial up with another IP and set up another account until someone there at least speaks with me about this problem!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!

dmcx10 repeated posts in the forum will not get a responce from X10! :(
Try repeated e-mails or phone calls, the forum is now run by users for users!
Your beef is with X10 and PayPal, Not the user base here!
I wish you the best of luck with your dispute. Contact PayPal and raise your issue with them!
Unfortunately I wish I could state PayPal will help but they failed me when I used it on e-bay! ::) :' :(
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

dmcx10

Thanks!

I just didn't want to see anyone else get ripped off.

As I said earlier.... great company  until there is a problem.

zach1234

PS You can block my Dial Up >*<IP, cancel my account and I will just dial up with another IP and set up another account until someone there at least speaks with me about this problem!

Not the best Idea, you agreed when signing up that the forums have the right to contact your ISP.  ::) You might want to send one NICE email and wait it out call the CC company's too.

daytona7

I've dealt with x-10 for over 7 years, from purchasing cameras and accessories to getting a replacement for a defective camera and never had one bit of trouble.  Of course I've either paid all purchases with credit card or by check.  NEVER by PayPal.  To me PayPal is like  >*< when you have problems. 

zach1234

I was going to purchase a item with paypal. Wont buy from x10 ever again too, poor support and the employees know nothing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 11:08:49 PM by Paradise Automation X10 Installer »

Jimmer

I never had a problem with paypal

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.