Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Please help setting up VT37A (PC to TV sender)  (Read 16634 times)

anant_b

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Please help setting up VT37A (PC to TV sender)
« on: June 13, 2008, 07:07:42 PM »

Hi friends, I recently purchased VK82A wireless audio/video sender receiver and received the VT37A PV to TV signal sender free. The problem is that when I connect it to my PC and use the VK82A as the receiver, I can only see a black screen. I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong. I connected it to my PC according to the diagram in the pamphlet that came with it.

The unit did not come with any software, so I dont know if I am missing any.

I have a 5.GHz phoneset at home. I also use a DLink 2.4Ghz wireless router at home. I am currently using channel D as suggested in this forum so that the wireless router does not interfere with the audio/video signal sender.

Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 07:36:21 PM by anant_b »

anant_b

Re: Please help setting up VT37A (PC to TV sender)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 03:59:58 AM »

A correction...the screen on TV is not actually black, I get a pink/purple screen. Please help. Why can't I vew my laptop screen on my TV?

Thanks.

JRP

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »

Same problem here.  I called tech support and they quickly solved my problem.  ShowTime v2.0 software is not compatible with Vista.
 >*<

ttraser

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 11:59:24 AM »

I have the same issue, except my screen goes pink part way through the video.  I have turn the sender off/on in order to reset it.   Why does happen and how can I stop it.  I'd like to be able to watch an entire video without resetting equipment? 

where do I go from here>?

??? 

randyleea

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »

I had pink screen also. On my laptop, I had to right click desktop, go to video properties, and select monitor AND video out. Then I had picture to TV.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.