Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Problem on configure OnAlert with Active Home Pro  (Read 11728 times)

Ruben Alejandro

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Problem on configure OnAlert with Active Home Pro
« on: June 16, 2008, 10:47:19 PM »

I have active home pro and Door/Window Sensor (DS10A) sensors i have the remote control KR10A. Now i installed al the modules and detect perfect on Active Home Pro. Bu the proble is i donīt know how to use i only see on active home pro the DS10A sensors how open and close but donīt do nothing the active home pro at the bottom on active home pro appears a system armed/away like the manual say but donīt do nothing. I made a simply macro to detect the position of the DS10A but how activate taht macro? or any condition to run 24 hours a day because after made the macro i need to put a timer that have only on start function and if i need monitor all day i need to make each minute an start. I donīt know then ho to make my macro or a condition run 24 hours a day and does the conditions i want. In other words if someone can tell me step by step how to use that modules of security on active home alert.
Thank you

zach1234

Re: Problem on configure OnAlert with Active Home Pro
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »

Try reading and improving your above post. I don't understand what your trying to say, are you not seeing activity.

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 04:09:32 AM »

Try reading and improving your above post. I don't understand what your trying to say, are you not seeing activity.

Yeah me either.

Tom j.

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »

English may be a 2nd language for him.
Anyway his original post was over 3 months ago back in June. Hopefully he has solved his problem now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:01:24 AM by steven r »
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.