Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What's the secret?  (Read 6879 times)

Outer Marker

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
What's the secret?
« on: June 23, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »

So every time AHP starts up, I'm told there is an update available. Great! I'd like to try out this 3.228. So I click on okay, AHP closes, and nothing happens. Wicked!

Tried wired internet connection, wireless, battery power on laptop, plugged in on laptop... nothing.

Is there a secret to applying this update? Has it been taken offline due to problems? If so, it would be nice if the nasty update message would stop prompting me.

What gives?

zach1234

Re: What's the secret?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »

I would call x10 and ask them for the download file of the software. It should be the updated one. Try booting in safe mode and try the update.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: What's the secret?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »

So every time AHP starts up, I'm told there is an update available. Great! I'd like to try out this 3.228. So I click on okay, AHP closes, and nothing happens. Wicked!

Tried wired internet connection, wireless, battery power on laptop, plugged in on laptop... nothing.

Is there a secret to applying this update? Has it been taken offline due to problems? If so, it would be nice if the nasty update message would stop prompting me.

What gives?
Had the same issue! I reinstalled the current version I has running then the update took! ::) :'
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.