Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Macro not working on interface but working on computer  (Read 6136 times)

bennybronz

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Macro not working on interface but working on computer
« on: July 02, 2008, 01:25:31 AM »

I have just a simple marco the has a eagle eye sensor that triggers 3 dimmable switch modules. The macro is set to turn on the lights not dim them. When I click on the marco on the computer it runs fine.  When I wave my hand in front on the sensor the marco triggers but nothing happens even though the switchs show they have turned on on the computer.  When I look at the activity monitor it shows that the marco just triggers to dim 100% even though i have them set to absolute on?? if I set the marco to turn all lights on then it works. Once again if i click the marco on the computer it works fine and the activty montior shows the modules coming on rather than the dim 100% like when its triggered off the interface.

Please help

Thanks

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Macro not working on interface but working on computer
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 02:17:13 AM »

The quick and simple fix: Try re-writting the macro so the the motion sensor triggers a simple On/Off appliance module (fake) instead of the switches. Of course... use the same House/unit codes.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.