Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Smart macro- aoutomatic still record-help  (Read 6660 times)

bbrick

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Smart macro- aoutomatic still record-help
« on: July 12, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »

I'm trying to start and stop automatic still record after a MS 16A sensor "off" trigger .  I cannot get automatic still record to stop.  I've tried automatic still record start, 5 sec. interval (plus others) followed by automatic still record stop; and, it won't stop.  Tried a delay in between start and stop and it was ignored.  Also the interval feature doesn't seem to work.  No matter what interval I set for automatic still record start it still takes pictures about every 30 sec.  E-mail images works only when it's by itself, not intergrated in the above.  WTH is going on?  Is this that hard?

hollyfox

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Smart macro- aoutomatic still record-help
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 11:12:34 AM »

I am having a similar problem. I can get the macro to funtion correctly by pressing the button on the macro but it will not trigger from the motion sensor and the controller is getting the signal.

I have sent X10 an email about it. If I find something I will post it here.

Puck

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 171
Re: Smart macro- aoutomatic still record-help
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 02:08:27 PM »

I can get the macro to funtion correctly by pressing the button on the macro but it will not trigger from the motion sensor and the controller is getting the signal.

Two things that can cause this:

1) If your macros have conditions that are not satisfied, the sensor will not execute it but a manual press will ignore any conditions and execute

2) If the macro is run from the PC (not from the interface) its house code sometimes needs to be transcieved for an RF signal to trigger it

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.