Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: x10 mouse  (Read 3215 times)

sfphototour

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
x10 mouse
« on: July 31, 2008, 02:56:55 PM »

I cannot get the x10 Mouse software to load. Every time I I try to run it I get an error. NTVDM.exe has stopped working a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
David

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: x10 mouse
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »

I cannot get the x10 Mouse software to load. Every time I I try to run it I get an error. NTVDM.exe has stopped working a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
David
This software was intended to be used on windows 98 running it in compatibility mode may work! how every there is a third party software that works very well on XP for the remote mouse called MAX10 give it a shot I've had good success with it! :'  ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

MichaelC

• Helpful Post Rating: 36
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »

If you just want remote mouse functions (not all the configuration), you should be able to plug the receiver into a PS/2 port and Windows should see it as just a regular mouse. Only the mouse pad and left/right mouse buttons will work, however.

sfphototour

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 09:53:16 AM »

I tried the alternate software and it still will not work.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.