Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: PC to Tv  (Read 57114 times)

BillyH

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
PC to Tv
« on: August 01, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »

I am new to this forum. I am looking for a X10 that when I play Movies on my pc it will send it to my tv. Which X10 wireles do I need to buy.... I just like to stream the movies from my pc to the tv. Just like to know what X10 unit will be right for me to buy...

Thank You:
BillyH
Carson, MS USA
javascript:void(0);

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: PC to Tv
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 11:18:59 AM »

The Pc to TV sender  http://www.x10.com/promotions/mk12a_ed_last1000.html click the link while they're hot... and ON SALE
Home Automation is an always changing technology

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »

Say check out this Mouse Remote it supposity sends video from your computer to your TV AND with the mouse remote you can also surf the web!! Humm gotta get a new gadget thinking about this one myself hoping the wife doesn't see this she regularly reads my x10 posts for a clue to what I'm thinking.  rofl
Hay has anyone tried one of these?? do they really work?

http://www.x10.com/ur86a_mouse_rca_email1.htm/406388

Tom j.

normylu1

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »

I spoke with customer service yesterday 11/01/2008 and was advised that the vt37a sender that is part of the package that is being given out in the above link has been discontinued. The replacement for the vt37a will be discontinued shortly. Probably too many problems with these senders.  Norm

HA Dave

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 06:46:47 PM »

.............The replacement for the vt37a will be discontinued shortly. Probably too many problems with these senders. 

Like most [if not all] manufactures and/or retailers... X10 does discontinue older products and introduce new ones. I have used the sender-receiver units for some time and have found them to be pretty darn nice. These clearance prices are a great way to increase a Home Automation setups capabilities... and still save some money. I always keep an eye on the hot deals.

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »

.............The replacement for the vt37a will be discontinued shortly. Probably too many problems with these senders. 

Like most [if not all] manufactures and/or retailers... X10 does discontinue older products and introduce new ones. I have used the sender-receiver units for some time and have found them to be pretty darn nice. These clearance prices are a great way to increase a Home Automation setups capabilities... and still save some money. I always keep an eye on the hot deals.

Dave have you had any experence with the mouse remote advertised in the above link just wondering if the software that comes with it works OK, looking for anyone how could comment on the mouse remote package. Thanks Guys.

Tom j.

HA Dave

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:04 PM »

Dave have you had any experence with the mouse remote advertised in the above link

I actually do own it... but never used the mouse-remote or the software. I bought it as a package deal.... with the PC to TV senders. I also recently (last week) bought this HOT DEAL to get the CM19A!.

To be honest... I picked up a few things. I try to keep a little stock of X10 items here at home. That allows me to buy the deals... and still not need to wait for what I want to come on sale (and maybe I should not have posted the above link... EVERYONE should sign-up to receive their own newsletter). One of the old-timers here had mentioned (posted) once that he shopped that way... and judged value by cost-per-item. So I learned... and try to do the same myself now. Then when a project comes to mind... I can sort through my X10 tub... and often have what I need.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:43:12 PM by Dave_x10_L »

JMac

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 10:51:21 PM »

Speaking of Hot Deals, check out the Sarah Palin sale on the X10 site !

HA Dave

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 11:04:46 PM »

Speaking of Hot Deals, check out the Sarah Palin sale on the X10 site !
Now that was a hot ad.

I've always said... I never understood the "barely legal, just 18, and hot teens" spam. If they would had said "Not too bad middle aged women" I might had been temped to peek.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 05:56:40 PM »

Dave have you had any experence with the mouse remote advertised in the above link just wondering if the software that comes with it works OK, looking for anyone how could comment on the mouse remote package. Thanks Guys.

Tom j.
I think the software that comes with the remote mouse is basically the Lola software
I have an old version of this remote and the software that cam with it wouldn't run on newer PCs.
If you have a CM15A it will work with it and PC Companion although at the moment things you can do with the remote are limited!
I think the x10 Boom software will work with it as well but that basically will only play MP3s I think!
>!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

dorothy31

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

Say check out this Mouse Remote it supposity sends video from your computer to your TV AND with the mouse remote you can also surf the web!! Humm gotta get a new gadget thinking about this one myself hoping the wife doesn't see this she regularly reads my x10 posts for a clue to what I'm thinking.  rofl
Hay has anyone tried one of these?? do they really work?

http://www.x10.com/ur86a_mouse_rca_email1.htm/406388

Tom j.

- yeah ... check out that website ...

I knew that in order to truly enjoy my photos with family and friends, needed to be able to share them in the comfort of my family room, not crowded around my computer's tiny 15 inch monitor. Thanks to the engineers at X10, I can now access all of photos stored on my computer directly on the Big Screen TV.  #:)

Jsnlong

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
    • XKAR
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

- yeah ... check out that website ...

I knew that in order to truly enjoy my photos with family and friends, needed to be able to share them in the comfort of my family room, not crowded around my computer's tiny 15 inch monitor. Thanks to the engineers at X10, I can now access all of photos stored on my computer directly on the Big Screen TV.  #:)

[/quote]

Man if you are not a X10 employee then they should hire you. but my guess you are or at-least contracted to do research with them.

If not them sorry I spoke out of turn....... You just sound like a commercial when you post  >!
People are afraid of robots taking their jobs......The same jobs they complain all day about doing!!

Join the chat at http://www.bdshost.com/ac/

Coach of XKAR
Xenia Kids And Robots
www.xkar.org

x10dude

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 10:59:10 PM »

If you look at all of "her" posts (assuming it's a she), you'll see that they have nothing to do with what these forums are about. Clearly, I would categorize those posts as spam. What have these people resorted to??

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 11:05:40 PM »

I would rather not hear the chatter, and focus more on x10.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 11:07:34 PM by Knightrider »
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

HA Dave

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 09:45:10 AM »

I would rather not hear the chatter, and focus more on x10.

We used to use a thread for getting to know new members it hasn't been active for a while now. Maybe.. if dorothy31 is looking for HA friendships... that might be a better place to start.
Pages: [1] 2

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.