Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Opening AHP to Last Saved File  (Read 7495 times)

Richie Rich

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Opening AHP to Last Saved File
« on: August 16, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »

I've searched the forums, but can't find this item...

I had AHP working fine on my XP PC. I just installed it on my Vista PC and all works well (so far...) except that when I open the program, it defaults to some generic "MyHome" file rather than the last saved file (which it did on my old PC). I've deleted the "MyHome" file from the AHP program file, but it now opens to a generic blank "MyHome" file.

I can't find a UI setting for this. Is there a way to make the default the last saved file?

Thanks.

Rich

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Opening AHP to Last Saved File
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 02:17:14 PM »

Which version of AHP are you using and did you create and save any files you created?   MyHome.ahx and Samples.ahx are the two files AHP creates when it is installed. They have file dates of 2004.  If you didn't back up any of the .ahx files in the Active Home Pro folder on XP and reformatted the hard drive, they are gone.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Re: Opening AHP to Last Saved File
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 12:13:56 AM »

...Is there a way to make the default the last saved file?...
The last saved file has always been the default file. I don't think there is any way to change that.
If you have reinstalled AHP then it will use it's starting default files. If the file you were using had the same name it could of been overwritten by the new install. If you still have the *.ahx file that you were using, copy it to the AHP folder and load it. By loading it it will become your default.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.