Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Shadow on a Macro using security Trigger.  (Read 6758 times)

BaBaLou.

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
The Shadow on a Macro using security Trigger.
« on: August 19, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

Hi all,
   upon creating a macro using security as the trigger with any unit being used by the DS7000, then when looking at the macro at the main screen in AHP of the room it resides in. There is a dropped shadow under the icon of the macro. Is that just an indicator because it's trigger being security instead of address? or is that indicating something else?
   Typically an icon does show a dropped shadow when being selected by the "Hand" mouse pointer and the colour does change to a deeper tone. But upon selecting something else then it resumes to normal look (no shadow). But the security Macros have the dropped shadow all the time, select them and select then away, they do go to normal look, but upon going to a different room and returning to the room where the macro is located then the dropped shadow RETURNS.
   Any input would be well appreciated.
BaBaLou.

JMac

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
Re: The Shadow on a Macro using security Trigger.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »

I noticed that on my set-up and I believe it just indicates a macro using OnAlert.  Other than that, I have no idea what purpose it serves..........

BaBaLou.

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: The Shadow on a Macro using security Trigger.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »

Thanks JMac, that's what I thought, didn't notice any real difference in the macro and its conduct, even though at first try some did not function correctly but that was a case of RF signal strength. A "Thanks for your Help" point is rewarded for your confirmation in understanding the matter.
BaBaLou.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.