Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Problems with Anaconda Camera  (Read 4195 times)

Rob_Rocks

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Problems with Anaconda Camera
« on: September 02, 2008, 06:13:47 AM »

I've got an Anaconda camera that is missing the adaptor cable. So I built a new one. Does any one know if one is even available?. The problem I having is that I'm getting a 60Hz. hum through the audio on my TV from the camera audio. At least that what it sounds like. I know that the adaptor cord is wired correctly. I get good Video. Any suggestions would get me out of the Dog House.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Problems with Anaconda Camera
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 10:25:11 PM »

I've got an Anaconda camera that is missing the adaptor cable. So I built a new one. Does any one know if one is even available?. The problem I having is that I'm getting a 60Hz. hum through the audio on my TV from the camera audio. At least that what it sounds like. I know that the adaptor cord is wired correctly. I get good Video. Any suggestions would get me out of the Dog House.

Is the cable you made exactly like the one supplied with the Camera?  On the X10 site they don't list a replacement cable. 
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Rob_Rocks

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Problems with Anaconda Camera
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 03:04:36 AM »

Hi Dan-
Yes, I made it as close as possible. X10 does offer one but you have to call them directly. The Model number is ZC 14A, cost 4.99 plus shipping. But as to my camera problem, I opened up the camera and found that the 12v lead was soldered poorly and was  >!shorting to the audio feed, causing the noise. Re soldered and I'm up and running again. And out of the dog house.!!
Thanks

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.