Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: KR10A's will NOT disarm AHP -  (Read 23827 times)

PajamaGuy

• Helpful Post Rating: 32
KR10A's will NOT disarm AHP -
« on: September 27, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »

KR10A's are showing "System Armed Away" when I press either Arm or Disarm.  The DS7000 is behaving correctly.  The Sh624's behave correctly.  I've tried 4 diferent KR10A's

KR10A's registered.

Using Lights On or Off triggers phantoms and macros, using Arm or Disarm does nothing - but it used to!  There's some little thing I forgot???

I uninstalled all security devices from AHP.  I installed 1-KR10A.  It Arms & DisArms the DS7000, but only relays ARMing in AHP.  The Activity monitor shows disarm, but OnAlert doesn't. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 04:38:44 AM by PajamaGuy »
PajamaGuy
Win-7 - Dell XPS -Automation
VA12a on a dedicated desktop - Video
XTB-IIR & V572RF32

Remote via LogMeIn (FREE) and Ignition

Puck

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 171
Re: KR10A's will NOT disarm AHP -
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 12:50:48 PM »

Don't know if this is related to your problem, but this past weekend I rebuilt my PC and re-installed AHP; I now see the version I have is 3.236 not 3.228 as it was previously. It appears this newer version came out earlier this month and two other posters mentioned it as well (LittleLarry & zguy).

So you might want to verify if your version has changed from what it was when the remote was working properly. Once again it appears we have a new unannounced version that we have to find out what works & what doesn't again. I know on my Win2K, the delays still show up blank. Until I learn more of this new version, I don't plan to update my main automation PC/CM15A just yet.

PajamaGuy

• Helpful Post Rating: 32
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »

Thanks Puck -
Speaking of rebuilding, my Dell E510 went the "amber light of death" today, so I just ordered an XPS.  Rebuild desktop coming this weekend.

And for grins, my XP laptop is just finishing re-formatting, and will be rebuilt this afternoon.

PajamaGuy
Win-7 - Dell XPS -Automation
VA12a on a dedicated desktop - Video
XTB-IIR & V572RF32

Remote via LogMeIn (FREE) and Ignition

BaBaLou.

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »

How ironic, just about a week or so ago I rebuilt a system to transfer home operations from the laptop to the a desktop at the home. Did not notice then, but now (thanks to this post) check to see that the updated system at home does have the newer version 3.236 on it. The system set up at the business is still the 3.228. So one main thing I have noticed so far, version 3.236 on my home system is picking up the old talked about PTZ signal on and a time later off, throughout the day and night. Never seen that before at home on version 3.228 or the business ( have cams not PTZ ). Don't have any cams of anykind running yet at home and cant seem to track down it relationship with anything at home. I am setting up a chime to to the same HC / UC as the signal but don't quote me on this but sure it has changed its HC/UC. . Maybe neighbour's, long chance, will observe, There is some other strange behavior but still in the setup stage. Just a note.
BaBaLou.

p.s. Ver 3.228 does not update to Ver. 3.236, tells u you have the newest version already, no update needed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:31:56 PM by BaBaLou. »

Rainger99

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 09:38:08 PM »

I am having the same issue with the KR10A. It will arm AHP and my security console. It will disarm the security console but not AHP. AHP will recieve a signal when the Disarm button on the KR10A is pressed, however, it registers the signal as the Arm Command from the remote (as per the Activity Monitor within AHP).

My system is setup (using a macro) so that when the system is in the armed state and the entry door sensor is triggered, it will send out a text message to my cell phone. However, if AHP does not recognize the disarm command, when I disarm the security console using the KR10A, I will still receive the test message because AHP still thinks it is armed.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »

How ironic, just about a week or so ago I rebuilt a system to transfer home operations from the laptop to the a desktop at the home. Did not notice then, but now (thanks to this post) check to see that the updated system at home does have the newer version 3.236 on it. The system set up at the business is still the 3.228. So one main thing I have noticed so far, version 3.236 on my home system is picking up the old talked about PTZ signal on and a time later off, throughout the day and night. Never seen that before at home on version 3.228 or the business ( have cams not PTZ ). Don't have any cams of anykind running yet at home and cant seem to track down it relationship with anything at home. I am setting up a chime to to the same HC / UC as the signal but don't quote me on this but sure it has changed its HC/UC. . Maybe neighbour's, long chance, will observe, There is some other strange behavior but still in the setup stage. Just a note.
BaBaLou.

p.s. Ver 3.228 does not update to Ver. 3.236, tells u you have the newest version already, no update needed.

Dumb question:  WHERE are you getting 3.236 from, unless you are getting it from X10 as previously posted . I'm seeing a lot of 3.236 posts here.  I'm perplexed.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Rainger99

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 10:09:46 PM »

I recently had to reformat my computer. I still had all the install files from when I first purchased my X10 system. I was able to get AHP installed. However, when I tried to install OnAlert plugin, it said that there was a newer version of the software and to download it from the server. I spoke with a support staff who sent me all the install files for the newest versions (AHP, OnAlert, SmartMacros, etc.). This is how I ended up with version 3.236. I also tried putting my older version on another computer, however, I ended up with the same result (KR10A will not disarm in AHP).

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 07:37:53 AM »

O.K, the file you got is on the X10 Software page.  I know about that.  There are folks who post here who have gotten the Marmatec version (for Europe) that are in the US, where did they get that?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »

O.K, the file you got is on the X10 Software page.  I know about that.  There are folks who post here who have gotten the Marmatec version (for Europe) that are in the US, where did they get that?
The European version is available on a French site available for free!  :' An Advanced Search in the forum will turn up the link but I have the version  on my website (bottom of page)
 -:) Or you can click this file link
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 04:46:13 PM »

That's not what I was asking about.  Apparently a few folks here have gotten a 3.236 version of AHP from Marmatec that is in English.  Where are they getting it from? 

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 04:48:02 PM »

The software is in English just not the site that hosts it!  >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 04:51:03 PM »

But it's NOT 3.236, it's 3.212.  I have the US/Canada version of 3.228, why downgrade?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 05:19:46 PM »

You wouldn't want it anyways as it displays all European modules no NorthAmerican ones, But Smartmacros is included! ;)
If you did a search on Google you should have found the Version 3.236 from  Marmatec I'm not sure if it displays North American modules but it does have the Smart Macros included!
File link is here to save you some time
Note: I just update my site to point to the latest file as well
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 05:26:54 PM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.