💬General Category > X10 Product Wish List

Mini Projector for Laptop

(1/2) > >>

miketowninc:
I would really like to have a mini screen projector that can wirelessly connect to the vga port on my laptop. The projection would not have to be very big only 30 inches or so.

What do you think?

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: miketowninc on November 28, 2008, 07:12:40 PM ---I would really like to have a mini screen projector that can wirelessly connect to the vga port on my laptop.

--- End quote ---

Nothing can wirelessly connect to your VGA port. The port is a wired connection.

miketowninc:
Ok, no

My idea was the projector part.

What about the showtime that connect your pc to the tv? THATS VGA!! and it connects wirelessly to the tv. But instead of a tv there should be a projector that you guys make.:)

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: miketowninc on November 29, 2008, 04:15:32 PM ---What about the showtime that connect your pc to the tv? THATS VGA!! and it connects wirelessly to the tv.

--- End quote ---

I must have mis-understood.

Yes... you can connect a device to your VGA port... and then wirelessly send the picture to another device... that then connects to a projector. A mini projector (they do make those) or a larger projector would work fine (just like a TV).

I own the VGA (and regular) video sender...it works fine. However.... if you intend to do movies... I wouldn't expect the resolution to be good enough.

miketowninc:
In that case.

Do you have any suggestions for a mini projector?
thanks for your reply!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version