Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Update to Olieva TV  (Read 16502 times)

speedbugy

• Helpful Post Rating: 4
Update to Olieva TV
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:38:07 AM »

Not giving up on this remote this morning I programmed the remote for an Olieva TV with an LCD icon although with the codes it does not operate it. I then went to the learning function with the icon I have the Olieva set up on and tried the learning functions and it works. I did have to go thru 2 Olieva setup codes to get it to operate all the functions. Apparently, even though the codes do not operate a device it must have to be setup as that device for it to work even thru the learning functions. I hope this makes since to you all. I am liking this thing better all the time even if it is a bit slow.

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Update to Olieva TV
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »

• I programmed the remote for an Olieva TV with an LCD icon although with the codes it does not operate it.
  • I then went to the learning function with the icon I have the Olieva set up on and tried the learning functions and it works.
  • I did have to go thru 2 Olieva setup codes to get it to operate all the functions.
  • [/size]

Thank-you speedbugy I thought that Icon Remote tip was worth repeating!!!!
Home Automation is an always changing technology

tinguiri

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 12:02:27 AM »

this doesn't work for my Olevia 427v I tried all the Olevia codes and the learn feature but the icon remote can't control the TV. can anyone help??

speedbugy

• Helpful Post Rating: 4
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 06:45:26 AM »

tin, mine is a 3 series tv, dont know if that matters. did you try like in first post. program the remote for olieva, then use the learning function from the olievia remote. I had to go thru a few of them before i got it to work from the learning function. also, i got two olievia, a 27 " and 32 " and had to set them both up differently for some reason on the icon remote even though the original remote works both tv's.

ka0wph

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 08:27:41 AM »

I have an Olieva 427T, and the iconRemote will not operate it either, nor can I successfully get it learn from the TV's remote.  Any other suggestions?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.