Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Affiliate support  (Read 3494 times)

gohup

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Affiliate support
« on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:13 AM »

Good Morning everyone:

Does anybody knows how to get in touch with a affilate support rep????  The Phone # doesnt seem to work neither does the affiliate support email that they give you ( heather@x10.com ) ???????????????????????????????????????????

LOLIVE

Re: Affiliate support
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:12:19 AM »

NO BUT IF YOU FIND OUT WILL YOU LET ME KNOW. I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE 12/3/08. >*<

YB

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • Coders Are The Only True Evils In This World...
    • X10 WTI
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 04:42:24 PM »

What kind of support do you need. What is your question? Maybe I can help, or I know i can shoot an email or number to you guys. I just need to know what kind of question we would be dealing with.
Michael Youngblood
Web Designer

gohup

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »

Hi iAlienDev i  have been an affiliate for 7 months now and i was looking at my report and i have 1983 impressions,174 clicks and on the x10.com buy it now phrase i have106 clicks but i dont have any numbers on the orders or sales columns i have left phone messages on the affiliate support number but no response so far and 2 e-mails  also with no response. i was just wondering if the affiliate support dpt can explain me why if i have 106 clicks on x10.com buy it now column i dont have any numbers on the orders or sales columns thank you for your help with this matter.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.