Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bleached out flashing image  (Read 11830 times)

PajamaGuy

• Helpful Post Rating: 32
Re: Bleached out flashing image
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 07:30:38 AM »

BBL- Just before wiping & reloading, I clicked on the 3.204 downgrade link and ran it.   Well, to make a long story short, it's all working again, but.

I had to install 3.236 (all but video) - tested everything, duplicated the KR10 issue, saved and reopened the AHX - and THEN ran the downgrade to 3.204.
When completed, OnAlert was NOT plugged-in - I touched nothing and waited for the UPDATE AVAILABLE and clicked it.  It did its thing and OnAlert was then available.  And it's all working now. 
I do find that if I leave AHP open (not minimized) I get a lot of those "Trouble communicating with the USB" popups, but if it's minimized, I don't get any??!?

One other comment - I'm finding it very convenient to make a couple of AHX backups - especially before loading, upgrading, downgrading the AHP software.  More often than not, during one of those processes, the AHX gets corrupt - Immediate "AHP Stopped Working" crash when starting - requiring delete or rename of current AHX.
One nice thing about Win 7 is that right-clicking on the AHX start button brings up a list of AHX files and enables you to fire AHP with any of them.
PajamaGuy
Win-7 - Dell XPS -Automation
VA12a on a dedicated desktop - Video
XTB-IIR & V572RF32

Remote via LogMeIn (FREE) and Ignition
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.