Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: cm19a  (Read 18558 times)

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: cm19a
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »

Being a card carring member of Green Peace I say; save mother earth and only use tin foil for hats.  :'

Hats to keep the aliens from reading our brain waves?  Wait...  I feel them doing it right now...  Quick, give me some tin foil. rofl
You DO know how to fold it properly don't you? At the last G.P./Peta/mother gaia meeting, I learned the foil must be seven layers thick with a titanium propeller on top of the hat, which acts as a negative force interrupter as it spins.    :' 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:26:18 PM by dave w »
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 07:03:34 PM »

I've been working on a liner made of aluminium foil, that could be consealed in a ball cap using duct tape. I am thinking of offering the pattern on line as a PDF download. I am confident... I can guarantee the liner would prevent Government thought control. Defenses against alien technologies and their mind reading... that's another device entirely.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

beelocks

• Helpful Post Rating: 9
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 07:39:45 PM »

I learned the foil must be seven layers thick with a titanium propeller on top of the hat, which acts as a negative force interrupter as it spins.    :' 

That sounds very stylish.
I have no brain waves worth reading, but I think I could still make use of a hat that sounds so cool  :P
Although my explanations may not be exactly clear, I do hope for slightly less cloudy.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.