Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Defective receiver  (Read 4585 times)

pcbeachrat

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Defective receiver
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 06:39:11 PM »

Look, I am trying to possibly reconsider ordering more products after I see the ones I sold work..However, dave, you create half the bickering, and subliniual insults.Like" i see you have no experience ordering items online,..."Your not even an x 10 customer" yet you supposedly reviewed every post I had..Bull..My first post concerned an itemized list they sent me that failed to list what I ordered< on and on..Eagle was the first to respond to my posting on missed items, and was the only long time user to be polite and helpful,MY VERY FIRST POST WAS REGARDING MY ORDER..as well as my second and third..along the way you have threw jabs at me and other people that had problems with their order, in the pm you replied to you were very insultive..You are actually the main reason I didn't even want to mess with x10 products, showing no help at all when My order was finally received with missing items..Your concern was not to help me , but only concerned other people was reading my postings, so I deleted them due to the reply to my pm wanting some help..and also other things..You are setting there with A false halo on your head bro..I have even reconsidered maybe ordering again and trying x10 after selling mine..My last post was basically trying to set the bickering aside..but you hide your little horns well..to some..I have also received pm's from other people with messed up orders, and even some that have not purchased items yet, that came to a decision they will not because of your "false Face...Knightrider, I appreciate your concern, it seems true..but let me tell you..Dave is hurting x10 badly and even mentioned in other  non x10 forums and reviews concerning the certain attitudes of certain members here..I seem to see the name "dave " over and over..i tried to put this bickering aside, but when i see him replying like being such an angel..It simply makes me want to puke..I guess I am not meant to be an x10 fan, no matter how I try..I will not kiss hiney to someone I believe is just as fake as silicone in A womans profile..Thanks..I tried..Dave once harping on someone is chasing alot of people away..he is the main reason why many decide not too try it out..I just cant stand  False Prophets..Well I tried to lay all this aside with my last posting..It just isnt going to work..Your name is all over the members of You tube as well the way you are "snakey" as a serpant...I am just so through..Thanks to the members that really are concerned about a clients misfortunes, and ..well..never mind to the false faced ones(or one)..
Hmmm>>lets see....Whats fer supper, and Work is for people that don't know how to fish!! Not Original but it beats A blank!!!

jtykal

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • It was working fine yesterday...
    • Casa Bella - Vacation Condo in Fort Myers, FL
Re: Defective receiver
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 07:48:33 PM »

rickwhoo and pcbeachrat -
You are certainly entitled to your opinions about X10 business practices. I, personally, haven't bought anything directly from X10 in several years because I'm not crazy about their corporate advertising and customer service practices. However, I still use X10 products throughout my home, and come to these forums regularly for advice and ideas on how to get the most out of this technology. That's the purpose of these forums. If you have a TECHNICAL issue, these guys will take ownership of your problem and invest their personal time and energy to help you solve it. Not because they are paid to do so, but because they have a genuine passion for what they do and they want to see others succeed.
This is a user community, not a customer service help line.
AHP-CM15A(ext.ant)-SmartMacros-OnAlert-DoorMonitor(custom)-Win7
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.