Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I am experiencing random activity with my system. History shows active addresse  (Read 2145 times)

gallaire

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I am experiencing random activity with my system.  History shows active addresses where none exist; relays actuating but not indicated on AHP; Receiving codes P1(modulating on-off), receive L7, L13, I13 when house code is A.

I have CM15A, Leviton DHC repeater/coupler, and 1 insteon switch controlling the ventilation system.

Can anyone help?  Thanks

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139

relays actuating but not indicated on AHP; Receiving codes P1(modulating on-off), receive L7, L13, I13 when house code is A.

Do you mean MODULES are activating but not shown on the Activity Monitor?

Do you have a neighbor who has X10?
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305

Does the Insteon switch also have an X10 Primary Address and maybe a Scene X10 Address added to it?

What is the model of the Insteon Switch and do you have the revision level from the sticker on it?

Is the Insteon Switch Linked to any other Insteon Modules or Controllers?

The P1 alternating on and off. Check the Leviton Repeater. I believe it has a test function of P1 On then P1 Off when put into the signal test mode.

Also what model is the Leviton repeater? We have seen reports of some repeaters and the CM15A not playing nice with each other.

Try turning the Insteon Switch on and off locally and see if the Activity Monitor then shows unknown addresses.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:21:18 PM by Brian H »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.