Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ActivehomePro reinstall  (Read 1949 times)

chrispy66

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
ActivehomePro reinstall
« on: October 25, 2009, 02:41:05 AM »

I bought AHP a few years ago and got very used to using it in my day to day routine. Last month my computers HDD took its final spin and died. I'm sure some of you out there know the impact this can have on you when you relied on your PC for everything from emails to banking and paying your bills on-line etc... I realized being AHP was a downloaded program directly from X10, they would understand when I requested a duplicate. I asked via email, which maybe customer support is so overwhelmed with mail that a week is not enough time to respond to my request. I have several modules from lamp modules to appliance modules and socket rockets, several universal modules, 20 or so cameras, and just a mess of X10 stuff too much to mention. After buying all this stuff directly from X10, I think as a company they should have record of all these purchases and see I'm not looking for a free ride here. I feel I'm a pretty loyal customer that shouldn't be recharged a fee. I just want to be able to use all my 1200 dollars worth of products as anything other than a paperweight. Is there anyone out there that can assist me in this case? or am I asking too much?

Mellowmark

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
  • M M Electric
Re: ActivehomePro reinstall
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 07:14:23 AM »

You can use your original activation code.  Here is a link to get AHP.  Use 204  and then upgrade. At least that is what every one suggests.  http://software.x10.com/pub/applications/activehome
M M ElectricMan

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: ActivehomePro reinstall
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »

As long as you have your Activation Code you should be able to use the provided link.

When I got my last CM15A. I got no email with the Activation Code and it took two emails and almost a week before I ever got the codes.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.